Australia has just announced its largest fully-funded annual bursary applications! Australia Awards 2021 bonds are long-term awards entirely backed in Australia. Students from Australia’s partner countries will apply and use this opportunity.
Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade finances this international scholarship in Australia. People from developing countries attend graduate and postgraduate programs in Australia’s high-ranking universities.
Not only are students interested in academics, but many study opportunities are often provided. Preparatory preparation in their area of study is a luxury for students. This is one of the best grants for your personal and professional growth.
Since it is a fully-funded international student scholarship in Australia, students receive funds for economic class airfare, granting grants, additional academic assistance, medical care, study area grants, and waiver of tuition fees.
Australia Awards Scholarships Details:
- The 2021 Australian scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
Why one should study in Australia?
The best decision to study in Australia will be for many reasons! There are many prospects, an innovation legacy and a leading institution for your career. It has an international variety, it is the best.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia:
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 is a full scholarship program. It will cover:
- Return economy class tickets.
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided.
- Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
- Supplementary academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Australia Awards Scholarships 2021?
- A candidate applying for Australian Government Scholarship 2021 should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- A candidate must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- A candidate must have an impact plan of development.
- A candidate should be committed to coming back to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2021?
Students can apply for scholarship through Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 application or by mail.
- All candidates are instructed to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard-copy whereas other countries may accept your application online.
- If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
- The Australia Awards Scholarships application deadline is April 30, 2021.