banglarbhumi.gov.in 2021 for WB land records online Khatiyan map online. West Bengal property details RoR and citizen registration. You can search land records online, and you can apply for different records and documents. In West Bengal State. The latest update is available. About WB Khatian Map Check 2021. The land records portal has been relaunched banglarbhumi.gov.in. This web portal was launched by the Ministry of Land Record of West Bengal. This portal is expected to be beneficial to the citizens of the state. They can get information for their land easily.
The land record can be accessed using a variety of details. For details, the public had to go to the government office before the Land record portal. This was a lengthy process. It was also time-consuming. Today, we write this post. This web site provides information about West Bengal Land Record Plot Map. This will allow you to easily find information about your land. We also discuss the process, its benefits, and how to check land records.
Recent reforms have seen the Ministry of Land provide a website. All West Bengal State citizens, who have their own land and house, can access the website. You can check it online. They can also check the document of land mutation. They can also print the relevant document online.
Banglarbhumi (বাংলার ভূমি) Khatiyan Plot Information
Narendra Modi, our Prime Minister, is working to make India a digital country, just like other countries. This will benefit the country’s people. Each state is working to make the internet a reality. They are working to bring every procedure for a facility scheme online using web portals. As with other states, the West Bengal State Government has made information about various government functions online. WB Land Records online.
- This portal provides detailed information about plots and Khaitan.
- This has made it easy to sell or purchase property.
- Transparency in the system is increased by online land record maintenance.
- A businessman who plans to establish a business in the state of WB. They are searching for infrastructural opportunities. You can check it via the Banglarbhumi portal.
- You can access information about any property or land. This is the portal you need.
- This portal was not available before. For land records, citizens have to go to the government offices. They can now access online services.
- It is also a time-saving and money-saving tool for users.
WB Land Record Online
Any citizen of West Bengal can request to see any document or service. Which is land/ Khatian/ plots. They can then check it online. The Covid19 pandemic problem is still unsolved. It is best to avoid going outside as much as possible. You don’t have to visit government officials to check records about your locality. It is possible to check it online or via your smartphone. It has also saved you time.
|Recods||Land Records/ Khatian / Plot / Map Check/Land Value, Know your Property|
|Department||Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.|
|Objective||To provide land records online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of WB state|
|Benefits||Easily get map/records related to land|
Banglarbhumi Portal services list
- Digitization of Land records & Maps
- Deed Registration Online.
- Citizen Centric Services
- Apply Online Mutation
- Preparation, Updating & Maintenance of records.
- Management of ISU
- Certified Copy of Land records.
- Distribution of Land
- WB Record of Land (ROR) Application
- Thika Tenancy
- Mutation Notice 30 Days
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Mauja Map Request/ Availability
- Rent Controller
- Khatian Status Online
- State Land Use Board
- Indo Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
Register for the Banglarbhumi Portal
- Citizens should first visit the Banglarbhumi portal’s official page.
- You will see a new page called Homepage.
- Click on the Sign Up Option.
- The new Registration Form has been opened.
- Now, enter the following information into it
- Name, Address, Mother’s name, Phone number. , Municipality, District, Email id, etc.
- Enter the password that you wish to use.
- Enter Security code/ Captcha Code.
- An OTP was generated. It was sent to the mobile number that you registered for.
- In the provided space, enter OTP and then submit your application.
- As you can see you have been registered on this portal.
If this is your first visit to the portal. You are a new user. To get details, you must first sign up. Only then can you access all details. This portal can provide you with any service that you require. Register your valid mobile number. It has been used for verification. The department also sent details about your request.
- You first need to visit the official portal link.
- Go to the homepage and click on Citizen Services/Sign in
- You will now see a new page on your screen.
- Select Citizen Option given here.
- Enter your username and password that you used at sign-up.
- Enter the Captcha code within a specified space.
- Now click on the Login link
- Now you can log in as a citizen to the portal.
You are already a citizen and can register on the portal. You can now access information on land/ plots, and other related topics. Just follow the instructions to log in.
How to Apply Online for Banglarbhumi Land Application ROR
- The applicant must log in first to the Official Website Banglarbhumi.
- Your system screen has opened the Home page.
- Log in now with your username and password.
- One OTP is generated and sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter it, then click on the Login button
- Go to the Application tab and click on Land ROR Application.
- Enter the required details. Finally, click the submit button.
- You will now receive one application reference number. This is your acknowledgment slip.
- Next, the details were verified.
- The Concerned department has finally issued the ROR certificate.
Other details are available to applicants. Follow the steps on the Banglarbhumi site. With an application reference ID, applicants can view the status of their application.