A large percentage of the world must be immune to this virus in order to end the pandemic. A vaccine is the best way to do this. A vaccine is a biological substance that helps the immune system to develop protection against infectious diseases. Humanity has often relied on vaccines, in the past to bring down the death toll of infectious diseases.
29% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 14.8% is fully vaccinated.
4.25 billion doses have been administered globally, and 38.47 million are now administered each day.
Only 1.1% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.
Research is still going on to develop a vaccine that will fully protect from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Now the challenge is to make these vaccines available to people around the world.
Every country is organizing Corona Vaccination on a large scale. Millions of people are getting vaccinated each day. Many citizens still have questions about how to book Coronavirus Vaccine slots and how to download Covid Vaccination certificates from sources such as Umang App, Digilocker App and Aarogya Setu App. You will need an Aadhaar card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID to download the certificate from Cowin Portal.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
People want to get the Corona vaccination certificate after they have been vaccinated. Many people are unfamiliar with how to get the Corona Vaccination Certificate. The certificate can be accessed via various methods. We’ve gone over each option to show you how to download the Cowin vaccine certificate.
We ask the users to carefully read and only download the certificate via government registered apps. These methods will allow you to obtain the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App?
Digilocker is a trusted app by the government of India, that lets you store various personal documents such as Aadhar Card and Driving License. The app can also store data from other departments of the Indian government. To download the Corona Vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app follow these steps.
- Visit the Play store and download the DigiLocker app on your phone.
- Now register in the DigiLocker app by entering Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- Now after the registration is done, navigate to the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option as “Covid Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate from cowin.gov.in Website?
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website of Vaccination in India. Although the website can be used for many purposes, we will focus on the process of downloading a vaccination certificate. These are the steps that will guide you through the certificate downloading process.
- Go to the official website of Cowin i.e. https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ from your browser.
- Now enter your number and click get OTP.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After login, you will see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination.
- Now, go to the certificate tab link given under your name.
- Click on the Download Button to download a PDF file of the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App?
It is easy to use the Umang app to download the certificate for Covid Vaccine. These steps will guide you through the process of downloading the vaccine certificate using the Umang app.
- Download the UMANG app from the play store and open the app.
- Search for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab named CoWIN.
- Click on the CoWIN and tap on the Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP that is just sent to your mobile.
- Confirm the Beneficiary’s name and download the Covid Vaccination certificate from there.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App?
AarogyaSetu was only created for Covid purposes. It detects early signs of Covid and keeps track of Corona Virus Positive reports of individuals around you. Aarogya Setu can also be used to download your vaccination certificates.
- Install the Aarogya Setu App, and open it.
- Login or Register using your Mobile Number.
- Click on the CoWIN tab at the top.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now click on the “Get Certificate” option to download it to your device.
Covid 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate
To download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate follow the same process as discussed. You can choose any of the processes to download your covid vaccine certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile Number?
In every process listed above, you will need your mobile number. You cannot download Corona Vaccination Certificate without a mobile number. So you can download certification with a mobile number using:
- Digilocker App
- Cowin Website
- UMANG App
- Aarogya Setu App
Download Corona Vaccination Certificate Without Reference ID or Beneficiary ID
To check your vaccination certificate from aarogya setu or digilocker, you will need to have your reference ID or beneficiary ID. You can only download the certificate from the Cowin website and the UMANG app, where you don’t need a reference ID.