Originally posted on November 4, 2022 @ 12:58 pm
If you adore online games, you might possibly take pleasure in every kind of game, whether you play it alone or with others. Deep Rock Galactic would be the best option for you, in our opinion. Deep Rock Galactic disconnections have, however, started to happen more frequently lately. Problems with the Deep Rock Galactic Connection have been reported by gamers using every gaming device, including the PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and others.
You might be trying to find a fix for this connection problem. If your gaming device is wirelessly linked, you can try a cable connection to see if it makes a difference.
However, if the connection drama is keeping you from playing your favorite game, try the following:
Reset or Renew Your IP Address
When your PC has IP conflicts, Deep Rock Galactic connectivity problems are rather typical. Fortunately, there is a quick fix that will solve your problem. The steps listed below make it simple to reset your network adapter or IP stack:
- Place the pointer on the network icon on your computer’s taskbar. Click on it with the right mouse button, then choose “Open Network & Internet Settings.”
- The network adapter you are currently connected to will then be displayed on the Settings page. When the Properties box appears, click the option to disable IPv6.
- You then need to open a Command Prompt window. Make sure the Prompt is opened with administrator rights. Search for “cmd” and select “Run as administrator” when the Command Prompt window displays.
- Run the following commands in the Command Prompt window. Once you have finished typing the command, make sure to press the Enter key. The two commands that you must enter are as follows:
- netsh winsock reset netsh int ip
- Restarting your computer will require some time to complete.
Verify whether or not the Deep Rock Galactic connectivity problems have been resolved.
Reinstall the Latest Graphics Drivers
The most recent Deep Rock Galactic fixes become incompatible with an old graphics driver. You can try reinstalling the GPU drivers if you play PC games. Reinstalling the graphics drivers may help you solve the Deep Rock Galactic connection problems, according to a lot of users. Take the following actions:
- Use your Windows computer to look for Device Manager. When the Device Manager shows in the search results, click on it.
- The next step is to select an appropriate category so you can see the names of the gadgets. In this instance, your goal is to remove and then reinstall the GPU driver. Therefore, expand the GPU driver by clicking on its icon.
- Next, click the device with the right mouse button and choose Uninstall. Additionally, you can select the Uninstall option by pressing and holding the device’s name.
- When the uninstallation is finished, you must restart your computer.
Your Windows computer will restart and attempt to reinstall the GPU driver. Try playing the game on that platform to see if you can encounter Deep Rock Galactic connectivity problems.
Restart your Network Components
What happens if you want to play Deep Rock Galactic on your PS5 or another gaming device instead of a computer? Gaming consoles can also experience problems with the Deep Rock Galactic connection. You might try restarting your network system if you are having trouble connecting to the server once more.
Any of your devices may experience Wi-Fi network issues, which are frequent. To restart the network and modem in your home, follow these instructions:
- Remove the router’s power plug from the outlet after turning it off.
- Next, turn off the modem and unplug its power cable.
- Leave them unattended for roughly ten minutes.
- The modem can then be turned on after that. The router can now be turned on.
- Give the router permission to automatically connect to the modem.
To see if you can currently connect to the Deep Rock Galactic gaming server, try connecting to the router.
Disable UPnP on PlayStation Devices
An innovative feature for easy wireless communication is universal plug and play. With the UPnP capability, your PlayStation console may also instantly connect to any Wi-Fi-enabled device. If you don’t want your PlayStation to obstruct other network devices, you can disable this capability.
Distractions while gaming can be caused by leaving the UPnP option activated. Therefore, by turning off the UPnP feature, you can solve the Deep Rock Galactic connection problems:
- Turn on your PlayStation device, then go to the Xross Media Bar’s Settings section.
- When you reach Network Settings, scroll down.
- The Internet Connection Settings must be selected. You will lose access to your internet subscription if you finish the installation. When this warning appears, you must click OK to continue.
- Then, in order to change the parameters, you must choose the Custom option. You can choose your own network configurations.
- Depending on the connection type, you can now choose between a Wired and a Wireless connection. If a wireless connection is used, the WPA or WEP passkey must be verified.
- The Ethernet Operation Mode must be configured, as well as the DHCP, IP Address, DNS, Proxy Server Settings, and MTU. You have the option of manually or automatically setting them, depending on the network setup.
- You must also switch the UPnP function to Disable mode.
Finally, you can run an Internet Connection Test to make sure everything is operating as it should.
Additional Fixes to Reduce Problems with the Deep Rock Galactic Connection
Debugging signals might be used if your Deep Rock Galactic connection problems persist. Install the Epic Games Launcher, then launch it by clicking the downward-pointing arrow that is black and yellow.
After that, select Options and select the checkbox next to “Editor symbols for debugging.” You can also choose the Apply option.
The Deep Rock Galactic game may occasionally take longer to load on the Steam platform. See if there are any problems with the Steam server. Otherwise, if you think there is a problem with your internet connection, you can speak with your ISP.