Originally posted on October 25, 2021 @ 3:52 pm
Indians have good news: The New Version: Aadhar Card download option is now available for Android/Appk ios users. Android users can now easily access the mAadhaar App You can download it from the phone app store or google play store. Apple users can also download the ios app from the Apple App Store. This application also offers a variety of language options.
Aadhaar Card Download Online
This new application has been released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Anyone can now access their aadhar card information from their smartphone. It is so simple that everyone can now use the application to receive Aadhar Card benefits. The UIDAI also issues the Aadhar number.
The app also offers details in a variety of languages. Select the language you feel most comfortable with. This app defaults to English. Your app should be available in your native language so you can read the details. You can choose from Hindi, Punjabi and Assam as well as Gujrati, Marathi or Odia, Odia Bangla, Kannada Malayalam, Tamil, Urdu and Telugu. mAadhar App Download apk Android iOS
New Version Aadhaar Card Download
The New Version: Aadhar card Download 2021’s main purpose is to assist users with the soft copy of Aadhar. The Central government of India makes it easy to access all government services and programs online. The soft copy of the Aadhar Card can be downloaded by citizens at any time. Aadhar card is also one of the most important identification proofs in our country.
An Aadhar card is required for all schemes and yojanas. Sometimes, we forget to carry Aadhar cards everywhere. The organization has solved the problem of not having an Aadhar card with us everywhere. You can also keep a soft copy in your mobile application. This has also been approved by the department.
Aadhaar Card New Update
Language options for mAadhaar application language:
Anyone who has registered for the mAadhaar App can view the Aadhar Card details. You can also order a Replacement Aadhar Card or update your address details. The mobile number that you registered at Aadhar Registration is required to verify the Aadhar Card. A citizen can verify whether their Aadhar Card is active or inactive by checking the status.
|Name of the Post
|Download New Version: Aadhar Card 2021
|The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
|The Central Government of India
|To provide online access for Aadhar Card with the help of Application.
|Apk Ios or Android OS
|13 Language option given
|Citizen of India
Aadhaar Card New App download
The New Version of Aadhar Card App:
- SMS Service for Aadhar
- Locate Enrolment Centers
- Multiple profiles can be created
- You can also share QR code
- Generation of OTP
- You can also update your profile.
- After that, lock and unlock biometrics
- My Aadhaar
- Mobile Services for Online Services
- Aadhar locking
- You can also check the status of your request
A person can also create a QR code identifying themselves by filling out this application. However, this requires that the person visit the Aadhar Kendra (or Atal Seva Kendra) authorized by the Government of India. UIDAI does have its own website. However, it is not possible to use it for online registration. Using mAadhaar you can now check your details. For this purpose, please ensure that your registered mobile number is always with you. So that you can access the OTP provided on that.
Aadhaar Card App for PC, iOS, Android
How to download and install the mAadhaar App on your mobile device :
- First, the user must go to their mobile application store. Available on the phone: Android Google Play Store, and Apple user App Store iOS
- Next, in the search area, mention UIDAI mAadhaar at the top.
- The Aadhar app application list will now be available in your mobile app store.
- You will need to choose the first option as the mAadhaar UIDAI App.
- The app is now available for download. Next, click on the Install button after you have read the details about the mAadhaar App.
- Once the download has finished, you can go to the App Store. Wait a few seconds. Now the app is downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Next, click on the option that opens the application.
- Next, click on Allow option to save the file, photo, or video from your mobile.
- A summary of the mAadhaar App is also provided on the first page. This includes Dashboard services, My Aadhaar and Enrolment Center Locator status dashboard, Aadhar Services via SMS, More.
- You will need to click the Skip button below.
- Next, click the green button I Consent to proceed.
- The application will then ask you for your Language. The default language is English. Click on the English option to change the language.
- The next step was to open a list with 13 languages options along with English.
- You can also choose the option in which all instructions are easily understood.
- You will be redirected to the previous page. Click on the Continue button to change your language.
- You will then need to enter your registered number on the mobile phone.
- Click on the next option to open it.
- Next, enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile number.
- This page contains information about the mAadhar app’s services.
The best thing about the Aadhar application is that you don’t have to take your Aadhar card with you everywhere. This application makes it easy to do eKYC. However, candidates must have their registered mobile numbers in order to use the mAadhar application. You cannot access your Aadhar card online without a registered number.