Originally posted on August 14, 2021 @ 12:20 pm
NVSP Portal Login – Track Status Name wise, Voter ID Registration can be viewed online. This page provides the NVSP Login procedure. National Voter Service Portal creates new voter cards for all youth aged 18 and over in the country. Voter Id is an Indian identity card that can be used all across India once you have your voter card. To make voter cards, officers have been appointed at block level. These officers can register voters online or offline. You can track your Voter Id by submitting the Voter Id Applications Form. You can track how long it takes for your voter card to be issued. It can also be viewed online.Voter ID Status Name Wise.
Login to the NVSP Portal
This NVSP portal, which was created by the Election Commission, allows you to check your application status and the status of your voter identification card. The National Voter Service Portal, (NVSP) allows you to apply for your new Voter Id application and duplicate voter id. You can find all information about your Voter Id. Status of Voter ID Application This portal will give you important information. You can now get your Voter Id Card Online.
You are issued a unique id from NVSP to allow you to vote in any election, big or small. This is commonly known as the Voter id in common languages. You can use your voter ID to exercise your rights in the Lok Sabha or Assembly elections. You should make sure you get your voter ID card as soon as possible. Each citizen who resides in the country must exercise their franchise. You can apply online and get your Voter Id Status at NVSP.
NVSP Login 2021
Login to the NVSP Portal to issue your duplicate or new id. You can get your duplicate voter id by logging in to the NVSP Portal Login Page. To do this, log in to NVSP Portal Login Page and then go to the Home Step. Here’s how to log in to the portal the easiest way. This will allow you to log in easily using the login option on the portal’s homepage.
- For NVSP Portal Login, you have to go to the website https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Click on the login button to the right.
- A new page will open after you click on login.
- You will need to enter your email or mobile number on this page.
- Enter the password that you used when you registered.
- Please read the below captcha and then enter it in the empty space.
- Click on the button below to log in.
NVSP Voter ID Registration
The article will provide you with a lot of information to help you complete the NVSP Portal registration. This article will help you to complete your NVSP Portal New Registration from the comfort of your own home. All the details are provided in the following article. You can register your NVSP mobile using this information. You won’t have to register again once you have already registered through this portal. You can log in to the account again by following the login procedure.
- To register for the NVSP, you must first visit the official website of the NVSP.
- Click on the Register button on the right.
- A new page will now open in front you. Here you will need to enter your personal data.
- First, verify your mobile number by OTP.
- You can now choose whether you want the EPIC or un-epic number.
- After choosing the EPIC number, enter it and create a new password.
- You will need to register without an EPIC number.
NVSP Track Status
The National Voter Service portal allows you to check the status of your application. Soon, we will provide direct links. The procedure below will allow you to check your NVSP track status by reference number. The following information will allow you to check your NVSP track status. You will need to visit the official website to find out more.
- Open the official website first.
- Click on Track Application Status on the homepage.
- Clicking on the button will take you to the next page.
- Enter your Id in this box.
- Click on Track Status after entering your Reference Id.
- The status of your app will now appear on your mobile screen.
- You can also search by name for your NVSP Track Status.
Toll-Free Number NVSP
To speak to officials regarding your application, call the below toll-free numbers. These numbers can only be called during office hours to receive information. You may find the toll-free number varies from one state to another. The NVSP Helpline Number can be reached according to the state you reside in.
|State name||NVSP Toll-Free Number/ helpline|
|Address to send RTI application of ECI||Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001 (https://rti.eci.nic.in/)
|Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand||Toll-free Number:1800111950|
|Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha||Toll-free Number:1800111950|
|Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal||Toll-free Number:1800111950|
For more information, you can visit the nearest polling station. Voter ID registration centers have been established in the block or Tehsil closest to you all. These centers can provide all information about your voter ID. In the box below, you can ask questions. You can now find information about your exam result and recruitment, exam, exam date, exam time, and so on. Your mobile device. To do this, you must allow our website to notify you.