Originally posted on June 1, 2022 @ 1:02 pm
Do you want to watch PlayStation Vue on your Roku device? Well, thanks to recent technological advancements in the streaming sector, customers can now easily activate even the most difficult equipment. To maintain this characteristic, the procedure of completing www.psvue.com/activate has been made safer, and anyone utilising the service may now complete these steps with immaculate ease. When it comes to activating PS Vue on a Roku device, the process begins by adding PlayStation Vue from the channel shop to a Roku device and selecting the “Activate Your Device” option to acquire a code that may be used to successfully activate the Roku device. Once you have the activation code, take it to the PS Vue Activate Roku website – psvue.com/activate – and enter it to finish the activation procedure.
We’ve included all of the tried and true instructions for activating PS Vue on a Roku device using the www.psvue.com/activate link in one article. Take a look at the main processes and specifics for PS Vue.
What are the Channels Available on PlayStation Vue?
Although we are all aware that PlayStation Vue is a fantastic live TV subscription that supports and guarantees high-quality programming from a variety of genres, Let’s explore what Sony PS Vue has to offer in terms of the best and most popular channels.
- Disney XD
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- TNT and many more
PS Vue is a well-structured Sony platform where everything is sorted so that you won’t have any trouble finding the material you want to watch. It’s time to finish the PSVue activation process after learning everything there is to know about PlayStation Vue.
How can I get PlayStation Vue on my Roku device?
To take advantage of PlayStation Vue’s limitless entertainment, download the app and activate it on your Roku device. However, you must first ensure that you have a legitimate Roku account, as the app may only be installed if you have a valid Roku account.
- You must first log into your Roku account before proceeding with the procedures.
- Now look for the PlayStation Vue app on your device.
- When it’s finished, select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- On your Roku, tap the option to download and install the app.
- After that, go to www.psvue.com/activate and follow the instructions.
PlayStation Vue Setup and Activation Guide (psvue.com/activate)
Follow these tried-and-true methods to easily activate PlayStation Vue on your Roku and start viewing live TV and streaming PlayStation DVR content.
- To view the home screen, first hit the “home” button on your Roku remote.
- Select “Menu” and then “Streaming Channels” from the drop-down menu.
- To access the Roku channel shop, press OK on the streaming channels.
- After that, go to the Roku Channel Store and look for the “Playstation Vue activation” channel.
- Then select “Add Channel” from the drop-down menu and press the OK button to add the channel to your Roku streaming device.
- Finally, you may add the PS Vue channel to your Roku device. To use the PlayStation channel, you’ll need to purchase a PlayStation Vue Channel subscription.
Note: A PS Vue channel subscription bundle is required to begin this step.
- To begin, navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the home button.
- Get an activation code by launching and opening the PlayStation Vue app. To activate PS Vue on your Roku device, enter this code.
- The next step is to go to psvue.com/activate and enter the code in the appropriate field.
- Following that, it will prompt you to pay for channel subscription expenses using credit card or PayPal.
- A success message will appear on your TV screen after the operation is complete.
The PlayStation channel will be installed and activated on your Roku streaming device when you complete the procedures. You can now quickly access the PlayStation channel and begin streaming right away. You may also use your Roku streaming device to watch the best TV shows, dramas, comedies, movies, and much more.