Originally posted on October 22, 2021 @ 2:23 pm
To provide excellent educational facilities for all of the students The Pragati scholarship has been launched by the relevant authorities. We will be discussing the details and important aspects of the Pragati Scholarship for 2021. We will provide a step-by-step guide that you can use to download the Pragati scholarship for 2021. Pragati Scholarship Merit List. We will also share with you a step-by-step process to search online for scholarships status.
Key Highlights of Pragati Scholarship
|INR 50,000 per annum
|Girl students admitted to the 1st year of diploma/degree program
|October-December (For the academic year 2020-21, the deadline is 31 January 2021)
|Apply online through the National Scholarship Portal
Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2021
The implementation of the Pragati scholarship, The scholarship authorities will provide financial assistance for students who cannot pay the fees. All students will be able to study without any additional expenses thanks to the Pragati scholarship. Pragati scholarship will provide students in India with an escape from reality and allow them to study peacefully.
Incentives Under Pragati Scholarship
There are many incentives available to students of the country Through the Pragati Scholarship. Below is a list of all the incentives that are available to students:
- A tuition fee of Rs. Tuition Fee of Rs.
- Each year, incidentals charge Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months
- In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. For the purchase of-
- An application fee for competitive examinations/exams.
- The following are reserved for backward castes and categories-affiliated students:
- 15% off for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- OBC: 27%
Objective Of Pragati Scholarship
The government launched the Financial Assistance Program to help students with financial difficulties pay their tuition. Pragati Scholarship. Students will receive financial aid through this scheme so they can continue their education with no worries about the financial burden. All students can benefit from the scholarship program’s basic right to education.
Pragati Scholarship – Schedule
The date for the Pragati Scholarship announcement varies from one year to another.
- In the year 2019 the Last date to apply for the Pragati Scholarship was 8 October 2019.
- In the year 2020 Last date to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship is 31 January 2021.
Pragati Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The Pragati Scholarship is only available to girls who are enrolled in AICTE-approved colleges or institutions. Below are the details regarding eligibility for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship.
- All applicants must be admitted to the AICTE-approved college/institute for the current academic year via the centralized admissions process of the State/Central Government.
- The scholarship is open to two girls per family.
- The applicant’s annual family income must not exceed INR 85,000 in the previous financial year. If the applicant is married, then the income of the parents/in-laws will be considered.
Reservation for Pragati scholarship
AICTE had made a reservation for the OBC, SC, and ST category candidates. A percentage of total scholarships had been reserved by AICTE for these categories. This is the percentage:
- OBC- 27%
- SC- 15%
- ST- 7.5%
Application Process Of Pragati Scholarship
AICTE makes it easy for applicants to apply for the Pragati scholarship through the NSP Portal. To fill out the application form, follow the steps below.
- First, the applicants need to register themselves on the NSP Portal by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Please read the instructions carefully before you proceed to register.
- After successful registration, applicants will be sent an application ID number and password to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates will now need to log into the NSP Portal with their application ID, password, and Pragati application form.
- Candidates will be required to change their passwords.
- The applicants will then need to complete the scholarship application form.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of required documents along with the application form.
Instructions For Filling Renewal Application Form
Before filling out renewal forms for Pragati scholarships, candidates should carefully read the following instructions:
- All candidates must upload the correct documents. You can upload your documents by logging into the portal using your registered user ID or password
- All documents uploaded by candidates must be legible
- Documents must be in JPG, PDF, or JPEG formats
- You can upload documents in PNG and PDF formats if they are not in JPG format.
- Documents should not exceed 2 MB in size
- The candidate must mention tuition and other fees in the provided space
- The institution will require that the candidates upload their tuition receipts
- The applicant must upload a promotion certificate, tuition receipt, and miscellaneous receipt together with the renewal form.
- Candidates are advised to verify that all documents and details are correct before submitting their applications.
- Candidates cannot upload or re-enter any details after submission.
- First, you must go to the official website Pragati Scholarship
- You will see the home page open right in front of your eyes
- You will need to enter your email address or candidate ID, and password in the login section of the only homepage
- You will now need to click on Login
- This is how you log in to the portal
Procedure to Check Pragati Scholarship Merit List
Follow these steps to check the merit list for Pragati Scholarship.
- Candidates who wish to verify their name on the merit list must first visit the official website.
- You will now find the official homepage. Scholarship Merit List Option.
- Click on the button to open the merit list.
- You will receive the following details as part of the Pragati Scholarship Merit List
- Caste Category
- Student Unique ID
- Name of the Student
- Father Name
- Course Name
- AICTE Institute ID
- Name of the Institute
- District Institute
- State Of The Institute
- Your screen will display the merit list.
- Now click on the Download button and save
Students who are in the 2nd/3rd year under graduation degree or fourth year under graduation degree must submit the renewal application form. Follow the steps below to submit your renewal application.
- Visit the Official Website Here is the link
- Enter your email address or candidate ID number and password on the opened page
- Click the login button and select the renewal link.
- On the screen, you will see the application form
- Complete all required information and then upload the documents
- Send the application and make a copy for future reference.
Pragati Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Pragati scholarships are only available to first-year students
- Photo and signature for passport size must be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format
- Passport size photos should not exceed 200KB, and signatures should not exceed 50KB
- This scholarship is not available to students who have been admitted by the management quota.
- A General savings bank account is required for the applicant
- This scholarship is not available to students who are enrolled in any other scholarship program.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the candidate via direct bank transfer (DBT).
- If there are no eligible applicants for any degree or diploma-level program, the scholarship can be transferred.
Any question. You can reach us at the below-listed number and address
- Ph. No: 29581000
- E-mail: [email protected]