Originally posted on October 21, 2022 @ 4:04 pm
One of the original platforms for cryptocurrency betting and gaming was Sportsbet.io. The website, which was launched six years ago, has earned the right to be referred to as one of the top bitcoin betting sites. Because the cash desk accepts some of the greatest cryptocurrencies, transactions will be quick and affordable. Also prevalent in India are a variety of regional payment options. The bookmaker has several significant sponsorship deals with important teams like Arsenal and Southampton, which is a key plus. The odds are pretty favorable even though the selection of markets is not that wide. Last but not least, Sportsbet online is a well-established and trustworthy bookmaker despite having a Curacao license. As such, you can use it without any reservations, specifically if you have a cryptocurrency addiction.
Modern Design and User-Friendly Interface
If you are not yet familiar with the Sportsbet online platform, now is the time to do so. At a glance, you will realize how simple and convenient everything is set up. The site itself is designed in dark colors. This is done too. your eyes are not tired, in case you decide to spend a little more planned time. However, if you are not happy with the interface, you can in the side menu on the left change the dark theme to light.
The home page is the betting section. But you can always use the main menu on the left side of your screen, which is hidden behind three bars, to go to the other sections you want. In addition, from there you can get to the installation page of the company’s mobile application, to the collection of various bonuses and offers, contact the support team, and more. Standard registration and authorization buttons are located in the upper right corner. If you are a beginner, go to the very bottom of the Sportsbet.io homepage and read all the necessary information about the bookmaker, the rules for using the services, and so on.
Step-By-Step Instructions | How to Start Betting With Sportsbet.io
When you finally decided on a bookmaker and your choice fell on the crypto platform Sportsbet.io, but you were not familiar with it before, this information is especially for you. To start betting on the company’s website, you need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Register an account on the platform;
- Refill your account to play for real money;
- Select a sporting event and make a bet.
Stage One. Registration
The same process as on other websites of a similar nature can be used to register on the crypto platform website. It also doesn’t take up a lot of spare time, nor does it demand a lot of personal data. You must adhere to a few straightforward steps from the methodology below to properly finish the Sportbet.io registration process:
- The bookmaker’s name should be typed into the browser’s search bar;
- Visit the official website and select “Register” from the list of options in the upper right corner of the page;
- The next step is to select one of two options in the box that appears: either you want to register using Google, Metamask, etc., or you just want to input your data, which contains fields for your name, date of birth, and email address;
- The next step is to input your home address and phone number;
- The creation of a username and password, as well as the entry of your account details;
- To confirm your agreement with the terms and conditions, simply tick the box;
- Complete the process by clicking on the “Create Account” button at the end of the form.
So, the first stage is behind us. Now you have your account on the company site.
Second Stade. Account Refill
The second equally important point is topping up the account. This is necessary to use the services of the bookmaker to the fullest, in other words, to bet with real money. At Sportsbet online, you can use many different ways to deposit
- Cards: VISA and MasterCard;
- Electronic wallets such as Neteller, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, SticPay, Skrill, and others;
- Local methods such as RupeePayments, Inovapay, Qaicah, and Interac;
In terms of cryptocurrencies, the list is very long. The most commonly used are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), Tron (TRX), Ripple (XRP), and Dogecoin (DOGE). To top up an account, a client needs to do the following:
- Go to the official website of the bookmaker;
- Authorize in your profile;
- Go to the Banking section;
- Select “Deposit”;
- Then select the most convenient for you payment system from the proposed payment systems;
- Enter the amount you want to deposit;
- Fill in the necessary banking information;
- Complete the procedure by pressing the deposit button.
A minimum deposit amount is several 0.0005 BTC. The deposit is instantaneous, but if after a few minutes the funds are not on your account, contact support.
Stage Three. Selecting a Sports Event
The last and most interesting stage. Here everything depends on the tastes of the client. Someone likes to bet on virtual sports, someone on Esports, and someone on classic sports. Without taking into account the analysis of the incoming team and viewing the statistics of previous matches, the process is generally pretty straightforward and won’t take much of your time. The data required for betting is provided below.
- Go to the official website of the company;
- Log into your account;
- Then select a section, depending on the mode of betting: inline or in-play;
- Then select and click on the sport on which you want to bet;
- Select the specific event;
- Select the outcome of the event;
- Click on the odds of this event;
- After that, a betting box will appear on the right side of the screen;
- Enter the bet amount, after which you will be shown the amount of the potential winning;
- Complete the process by clicking on the “Place Bet” button.
It remains to wait for the completion of the event, after which it will be known whether you get the winnings or not.
Sports Betting at Sportsbet.io
The variety of sports betting possibilities on Sportsbet.io is more than on the majority of other betting sites. Football, cricket, baseball, as well as less well-known sports like handball, hockey, Australian rules, and table tennis are all available for wagering in their sportsbook. It’s possible to participate in Esports and virtual sports betting. The availability of several types of bets on Sportsbet online gives it an additional edge over other betting platforms. The odds for both traditional sports betting and esports allow for cumulative bets, spread bets, and even first-goal odds. This is excellent news for online sports enthusiasts because Sportsbet.io gives the best odds available. The following odds formats are available to view:
- Hong Kong;
Technical Support Service
Customer service ought to be a primary focus for any bookmaker. There are issues and inquiries daily. Fortunately, you can always seek assistance at Sportsbet.io. Fortunately, you have access to support in nine different languages, 24/7. Given that Sportsbet.io is a new website, this is a considerable benefit. Any inquiries you may have can be answered at any time by the highly qualified staff. You can contact the support staff using the following methods:
- Email. Sportbet.io can be reached by email at [email protected]. To describe the issue in further detail, you can write an email and include screenshots. Send an email to this address after that. The response will be sent to the email address used to submit the request, however, it frequently takes a little longer.
- Chat live. The quickest way to get in touch is with our round-the-clock help. Locate and click on the chat box in the bottom right corner of the page to begin a live chat. Within 30 seconds of receiving your request, a staff member will respond.
Sometimes all it takes to find the solution to your query is to read the FAQ section at the bottom of the page. The assistance center has further information as well. But if you still can’t solve your issue, don’t be afraid to contact support; they are always willing to assist. In this manner, you may unwind and take pleasure in the game while knowing that the support staff will be on hand in case something goes wrong.