Scholarships have been instrumental in providing scholarships financial assistance to students. The scholarship is mainly for students who are financially poor. We will be sharing important aspects of the scholarship today. Swami Vivekananda scholarship for the year 2021. We will be sharing important information such as the steps to apply online for Swami Vivekananda scholarships. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria, the incentives, and the renewal process for the scheme.
As per the latest announcement of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, the minimum marks criteria to apply for the SVMCM Scholarship is 60% in HS or Madhaymik.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship, Renewal(including K3 Renewal) Application started from 16.11.2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
स्वामी विवेकानंद छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Students who cannot afford the fees of the university are eligible for scholarships in West Bengal. These scholarships are available to students in post-graduation and under graduation. These scholarships will enable students to obtain a quality education and help them overcome any financial hardships they may have.
The Swami Vivekananda scholarship has established the following eligibility criteria:
- Erstens: The applicant must be a resident in West Bengal State
- The applicant’s annual household income must not exceed rupees 250000
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust (WB) gives this opportunity every year to deserving students. They must meet certain eligibility requirements. They must meet certain eligibility criteria to be eligible for this program.
Information about the Scholarship Amount granted by this trust:
|As per Category||Class of Student||The amount is given in Scholarship|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in science||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Then in, Post Graduates in Arts||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||2500 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||2500 Rs. Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||5000 Rs. to 8000 Rs. Per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||1500 Rs Per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical stream||5000 Rs. Per month|
If you have received the Swami Vivekananda scholarship in the past, and you wish to receive this scholarship again for the next year, you can do so here. Next, log in using your old login details. You will now be redirected to the homepage. Because you meet the eligibility criteria. You can then apply for the scholarship again. The session will not start until the following year. Apply soon.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
- First, there are common eligibility criteria that students must meet.
- You must also have permanent residence in the WB state to apply.
- Students’ annual family income should not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees.
- The second factor is the student’s previous percentage.
- For Higher Secondary level. A student must have at least 75% marks to be eligible for the Madhyamik examination.
- For diploma students. They must pass the exam with 75% marks in either the first or second year of the diploma.
- Then, you can apply for Undergraduate Students. To be eligible for a scholarship, students must pass 12th grade with at least 75% marks.
- Next, you will need to apply for Post Graduate. At least 53 % marks must be obtained in honor subjects. Honor subject in engineering subjects requires 55% marks.
- They must also secure at least 45 percent marks in Kanyashree Applicant.
- Finally, M.Phil and NET Research courses are now available. For a scholarship, students can apply for a scholarship without having to submit any marks.
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Worked under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Benefit of Scholarship||To give financial assistance for education through scholarship|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Online
Follow these steps to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- Visit the official website.
- Complete the Registration Form
- Enter details.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your email
- After registration, a candidate is issued an applicant ID consisting of 15 characters.
- Login using the Applicant ID generated and your Password
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Complete the remaining application forms.
- Send the scanned copies of your Signature and Image in the following sizes.
- Image and Signature Format – JPG/JPEG
- Size of Signature & Image – 10KB-20KB
- Upload the documents.
- Click here to submit Application Complete the application.
Selection Process In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Below is the selection process for the scholarship:
- Online applications are first processed.
- They are ordered in descending order according to the marks obtained and income criteria.
- Accordingly, the merit list will be created.
- All documents submitted by candidates will count towards the merit list.
- The scholarship will be paid in the respective accounts.
Log in to the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship to renew your scholarship. Click on the login button on the homepage. You can then apply for the scholarship you want after you have logged in. Apply for the scholarship prior to the start of each academic session.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Login
- If you want to log in under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal, first visit this official website.
- You will now find the Applicant Login option in the menu bar.
- Enter the details required by clicking on this option. Enter the required details: Password and applicant ID.
- Once you have filled out all the details, click the submit button.
- Your profile will now be successfully logged in.
- Email ID:- email@example.com
- Toll-free Number: +1 800 102-8014
When Online Application for SVMCM Scholarship 2021 will Start?
Lottery Results3 months ago
सट्टा मटका | Satta Matka | क्या होता है सट्टा मटका? (2021)
Lottery Results3 months ago
Lottery Sambad 24 Jan 2022 Result Today 1 PM 6 PM 8 PM Nagaland State Lottery Results
Govt Schemes3 months ago
Aadhar Card Download APK – mAadhaar App Download (New Version)
Businessman2 months ago
Joe Biden Net Worth 2021 – Bio, Career, Family and Education
Lottery Results2 months ago
Kolkata Fatafat Result Today – FF Lottery Result 24 Jan 2022
Net Worth2 months ago
MrBeast Net Worth 2021 – Real Name, Bio, Income Source
Net Worth2 months ago
Jim Cramer Net Worth 2021 – Early Life, Age, Birth Place
Footballers2 months ago
Deion Sanders Net Worth 2021 – Early Life, Age, Career, Wife