Originally posted on May 27, 2022 @ 12:25 pm
So you’re planning to upgrade your PC from Windows 10/ 7 to Windows 11. It’s time to learn more about the features and performance benefits of Windows 11. You might also be wondering whether or not it’s worth it. Read on to learn more about the installation requirements and hard floor and soft floor requirements. And most importantly, why upgrade your PC from Windows 10/ 7? This article will answer all of those questions and more.
On this page, we’ll answer questions about the upgrade, the system requirements, the time, the upgrade process, and other details. As Windows 11 was leaked earlier and many of you may have already downloaded it. Now is your chance to get Windows 11, which is brand new and free of bugs. You can download it right from Microsoft’s website. You can easily upgrade your current version of Windows, whether it’s Windows 10 or Windows 11, to Win11 by following the steps on this page.
System Requirements for Windows 11
For your computer to be able to run Windows 11, it needs to meet certain requirements. If your system isn’t up-to-date enough, you might have trouble using Windows 11 on your PC. Here are the things your PC or laptop should have to run Windows 11.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Storage||64 GB or More|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and internet connectivity|
How to download Windows 11 from the Official source?
You don’t have to go to a different website to get Windows 11. You can easily look for a new update by going to the System Updates section of your current Windows. If Windows 11 is available, it will show up in the area where you can choose to upgrade. To add the domain to your system, all you have to do is click the “Download and Install” button.
If you don’t want to use the easy way to upgrade to Windows 11, you can also get Windows 11 from other places. Links to where you can get Windows 11 are given below.
How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There can be multiple ways to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11. We are going to discuss the method which is simplest of all.
- Click on the Start Menu and Click on the “Control Panel” Button.
- Now on the Control Panel Page, You will have a Section labeled “Windows Updates”. Click on that link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Now from the Windows Update page, click on the “Check for Updates” button and windows will start to check for the recent updates.
- Once windows have searched for the updates, you can simply click the Install Updates button to install all updates.
- As an alternative, you can click any of the two options which provide a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now you will a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialogue boxes.
- If you see, Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click on Install updates.
- Your Windows 7 will start to upgrade to Windows 11.
How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can download Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and then install it in your system. But we are going to use the easier approach.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the Setting Icon.
- Your Windows 10 settings page will open. Now click on the “Updates and Security” option from the settings page.
- Now Windows update page will Open. Click on the Check for Updates button.
- Now windows will start checking for new updates.
- Now windows will show multiple updates and you can select which update you want to install.
- Go through the detected updates, If you see Windows 11 upgrade in that list, select that file and Click Download and Install.
What are the Supported Languages for Windows 11?
Windows 11 supports 40 languages, and you can choose any one of them when you upgrade to Windows 11. Below is a list of the languages that can be used.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Bulgarian (Bulgaria)|
|Chinese (PRC)||Chinese (Taiwan)|
|Croatian (Croatia)||Czech (Czech Republic)|
|Danish (Denmark)||Dutch (Netherlands)|
|English (United Kingdom)||English (United States)|
|Estonian (Estonia)||Finnish (Finland)|
|French (France)||French (Canada)|
|German (Germany)||Greek (Greece)|
|Hebrew (Israel)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Italian (Italy)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Korean (Korea)||Latvian (Latvia)|
|Bokmål (Norway)||Polish (Poland)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian (Romania)||Russian (Russia)|
|Slovak (Slovakia)||Slovenian (Slovenia)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Spanish (Mexico)|
|Swedish (Sweden)||Thai (Thailand)|
|Turkish (Turkey)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|
We hope you have a clear idea of how to update Windows 10 to Windows 11. If you were looking for how to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, we think you found it here.