Originally posted on October 21, 2021 @ 2:44 pm
Many households do not receive basic income support, which means they cannot finance their daily expenses. The government of West Bengal launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. The government will provide basic income support through this scheme. female heads of the family. This article contains all information about West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme You will find information about the scheme’s purpose, features, benefits, and application form. It also includes eligibility criteria, documents required, and other details. This article will provide all you need to know about the scheme.
#Didi never fails to deliver her promises!
— All India Trinamool Congress (@AITCofficial) July 24, 2021
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme 2021
The West Bengal government has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme in order to provide basic income support for the female head of the family, The government will provide Rs 500 per month to families belonging to the general category and Rs 1000 per month to families belonging to the SC/ST. Nearly 1.6 million households of West Bengal This scheme will be of benefit to all. This scheme was launched keeping in mind the monthly average household consumption of Rs 5249. This scheme will cover 10% to 20% of a beneficiary’s monthly expenses with financial assistance. Beneficiaries will receive the benefit amount directly into their bank accounts.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Rules and Guidelines
These guidelines and rules are for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme The government of West Bengal has announced these plans. The government will provide a monthly allowance for poor families of Rs 500 through this scheme. A monthly allowance of Rs 1000 will be given to families belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. The department of women, child development and social protection has issued the eligibility criteria and other criteria to be eligible for the scheme on 30 July 2021. The scheme will be in effect from the 1st of September 2021. This scheme was included in the election manifesto for Trinamool Congress.
This scheme will provide basic income support to all eligible female family members. The beneficiary will receive the financial benefit directly into their bank account. This scheme will be of benefit to approximately 1.60 West Bengal households.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Deatils:
- This scheme will provide benefits starting in September 2021
- The government camps are open to all citizens and they offer a free application form.
- The applicant can apply between 16th August 2021 and 15 September 2021
- All applicants must submit all required documents, including Aadhar card and bank account passbook, along with the application form
- This scheme is not available to families with at least one tax-paying member
- This scheme is not available to women of general category who own more than 2 ha of land.
- The beneficiary will receive the benefit amount directly into his bank account
- It is important to link the beneficiary’s aadhaar number with the bank account
- This scheme is open to women from West Bengal who are residents permanent and between 25- 60 years old.
- This scheme is not available to women who have permanent jobs in the private or government sectors.
- This scheme is also available to casual workers
Budget and Database Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
This scheme will include every SC and ST household. The government has established eligibility criteria for the general category. This scheme has a budget of Rs 12900 crore from the government. It was also included in the election manifesto for the Trinamool Congress. This scheme will be implemented starting from the 1st of July 2021. Some eligible beneficiaries, such as 33 lakh, are already in the West Bengal government’s database. Women beneficiaries Social security programs. Direct benefit transfer can immediately purchase these beneficiaries. The government will solicit applications from the remaining families. The scheme will boost both the urban and rural economies of the state.
Starting September 2021, Financial Assistance Available to Beneficiaries
The West Bengal Laxmi Bhhandar scheme has been launched for women by the government. Women from scheduled castes and tribes will receive Rs.1000 per moist, while women from the general category will receive Rs.500 per lună. This financial assistance will be provided by the government starting in September 2021. This scheme will be available to all women between 25 and 60 years old, except those with permanent jobs in the government or private sector. This scheme is open to casual workers as well.
- Dware Sarkar camps will be held throughout the state and citizens can apply for this scheme. These camps will be used to accept applications for the scheme from 16th August 2021 through 15th September 2021.
- Any beneficiary who receives a Laxmi Bhandar card on October 20, 2021 will also be eligible for assistance starting September 2021. These camps will also address any queries related to the scheme.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme
|West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpo or Lakshmir Bhandar Prakalpo (WBLBS)
|পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্প
|Government Of West Bengal
|Female Heads Of Household
|To provide a monthly stipend of ₹500 to GEN women and ₹1000 to those belonging to the SC/ ST category.
|To Provide Basic Income Support
|Number Of Beneficiaries
|Assistant For General Category
|Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year
|Assistance For Sc And St Category
|Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year
|Rs 12900 Crore
|Name of State
|Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna
|Implementation Start From
|1st July 2021
|Start Date to Apply Online
|August 16, 2021
|Last Date to Apply Online
|September 15, 2021
|Start receiving the amount from
|Apply Online – Not Available
|Registration | Login
|WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List
|WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status
|West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2021
Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The primary objective of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Basic income support is provided toThe female heads of the family. The scheme will provide Rs 500 for the general category and Rs 1000 for the SC and ST categories to the female heads of the family. This scheme is available to all. West Bengalis will be able to finance their daily activities. The scheme will enable them to become self-sufficient. This scheme will also help to boost both the urban and rural economies of the state. The scheme will ensure that West Bengalis are no longer dependent on outsiders for their daily necessities.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The West Bengal government has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
- This scheme will provide financial support to the female head in the family.
- The monthly financial support for general categories will be Rs 500 and Rs 1000 for SC and ST categories.
- This scheme will benefit 1.6 million households in West Bengal
- This scheme was launched considering the monthly average consumption of a household of Rs 52499
- This scheme will cover nearly 10% to 20% monthly expenses of beneficiaries
- This scheme will directly transfer the benefit amount to the beneficiary’s bank account
- This scheme is open to all households in the SC and ST communities
- This scheme will be implemented by the West Bengal government with a budget of Rs 12900 crores
- The election manifesto of Trinamool Congress also included the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- This scheme will be implemented starting on 1 July 2021
Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must be a West Bengali citizen
- This scheme is open to all families belonging to the SC or ST categories
- This scheme is not available to families with at least one tax-paying family member.
- This scheme is not available to general citizens with more than 2 ha of land.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Certificate for residential use
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Photograph of passport size
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The West Bengal Eligible Candidate who wants to apply Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme First, they must download the file. Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF.
- After downloading the application form, please take a printout.
- Collect all required documents and then start filling in the details. Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form.
- Please fill Duare Sarkar registration no
- Swasthyasathi card no
- Aadhaar No
- Name of the Beneficiary
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Spouse Name
- Bank Account Details
- Now, you can fill out the SELF-DECLARATION Form after you have filled in all of these details.
- Then, please complete the application form and submit it to the appropriate department.
FAQ: West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
Q1. What is the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme?
This welfare program provides financial assistance to women of SC, ST, and general categories.
Q2. How can I apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Prokolpo West Bengal
On the official website, you can access the online application form.
Q3. Who is eligible for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana 2020?
This scheme is for general and SC ST women household Heads.
Q4. What’s the goal of Lakshmi Bhandar scheme?
This scheme was created to assist the women in the state with their finances.
Q5. What documents are required to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme. Aadhaar Card
1. Aadhaar Card
2. Voter ID Card
3. Bank Account
4. Ration Card
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
6. If the applicant doesn’t have a caste certificate, she can also apply as General.
Q6. What is the amount of financial assistance available under the wb Lakshmi Bhandar scheme?
Schedules Cast and Scheduled Tribes women will receive rupees 1000/- per lună, while General category women will receive rupees 500/-month.