Originally posted on November 14, 2022 @ 1:57 pm
Financial institution Wells Fargo provides its clients with solutions for their personal, small company, commercial, corporate, and investment banking needs. Currently, there are approximately 4,900 branches and 12,000 ATMs around the country.
Nearby Wells Fargo Bank
Using the branch locator on the Wells Fargo website or the Wells Fargo App, you can discover a Wells Fargo retail banking location close to you. You can also use Google Maps to find local branches if that makes it simpler.
Best Savings Accounts of November 2022
The following goods and services are provided by retail banking branches:
- Personal banking services, such as checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, credit cards, personal loans, auto loans, investment management tools, and educational resources
- alternatives for asset management and investing, as well as individualized assistance from a committed financial advisor
- Services for small businesses, such as bank accounts, credit cards, payment processors, loans, lines of credit, payroll providers, and other resources
- Mid-sized businesses, major enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies can all access commercial banking products.
- Corporate and investment banking services for businesses, governments, and commercial real estate
Wells Fargo Bank ATM near me
To find local ATMs, you can also visit the website or download the mobile app. Wells Fargo ATMs offer the following features in contrast to conventional ATMs, which solely permit cash withdrawals:
- Cross-account transfers and Wells Fargo Credit Card payments are contactless when you touch your debit card at any Wells Fargo ATM.
- Faster deposits since ATMs can scan up to 30 items at once, including cheques and currencies, at a time.
About Wells Fargo Bank
Henry Wells and William G. Fargo founded Wells Fargo in 1852 with the goal of assisting customers in developing better financial practices and successful enterprises. Since then, it has developed into one of the biggest financial institutions in the US, and its clients may now take benefit from a wide range of services to support their financial success.
Call 1-800-869-3557 for customer service for all basic banking questions, available around-the-clock. A representative will respond to your query or direct you to the best person to contact. Whenever you need help with online banking, call 1-800-956-4442 to speak with a person.
A customer service agent is also reachable on Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, Wells Fargo offers an online scheduler for customers to set up meetings with bankers. Keep in mind that opening a Wells Fargo account requires you to go to a branch or online.
Location-specific branch hours exist. Therefore, before going, you should check the website or mobile app for the business’s operating hours.
— The data is correct as of September 12, 2022. Editorial Disclaimer: Wells Fargo has not reviewed or given its approval to any of the analyses, opinions, or suggestions made here.