Originally posted on April 29, 2021 @ 12:06 pm
The 2021 Stanford University Scholarship Program is fully funded and can be applied for. The research of Master, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and JD degrees at Stanford University will be completed by 100 (National& International) students. Knight – The students of Hennesy are one of the best bursaries in the country. The University of Stanford is ranked #2 in the 2019 Top Universities QS World University Ranking.
100 fully-funded US students Scholarships, with exceptional work in all fields and studies, if you are rebels and independent minds, keen thinkers and can show. 100 full-funded US scholarships.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars are developing a potential world leader group to face diverse challenges through cooperation and creativity. In addition to JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, Ph.D., and all Joint or Dual Degree programs, up to 100 high-level students from around the world obtain full financing per year to undergo all Stanford graduates. Knight-Hennessy Bursary is a talent magnet in the United States. They preside over a multidisciplinary research group, provide a forum for deliberate leadership growth and enable you to achieve a major positive effect worldwide.
Stanford University Scholarship Program Details:
- United States of America
- Stanford University
- Fully-funded US Scholarships to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
No. of Knight Hennessy Scholarships:
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2021:
Are you a future student at Stanford University in Knight-Hennessy? The eligibility factors are mentioned in general below.
- They welcome applications by citizens of all countries for Knight-Hennessy scholars.
- Any academic discipline in any graduate school at Stanford
- If you apply to enlist in the complete graduate program(s) at Stanford or if you choose to pursue one of Stanford’s many joints and double degrees (for instance, but not restricted to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA, MBA, Ph.D.) you will apply in the Knight-Hennessy Scholarships program.
- If you got your first / bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later, you are eligible to apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship. That means: That means:
- You must have completed a degree in autumn 2021 at Stanford from January 2014 until September 2021.
- U.S. military candidates (active or veteran): Due to longer service obligations, you receive a two-year eligibility extension. You qualify if you graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 2012 or later. You are a candidate.
- If you are still studying at college for your first graduation, you are qualified to apply as long as your first/bachelor graduation is completed before you enroll in Stanford as a graduate student.
We recommend you visit the profiles of the students chosen last year. Then you’ll get the idea, who’s chosen for this bursary. Go through any person’s profile Meet the students of Standford University, Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
Required Documents for Knight Hennessy Scholars Program:
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to Apply for Stanford Scholarship Program 2021 in the USA?
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and your Stanford graduate program must be applied separately.
- All application materials must be submitted in German by Knight-Hennessy Scholars through our online application. The information you send via email or mail is not acceptable.
- We strongly advise that you apply for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in a current edition.
- A pdf preview of the autumn 2021 intake application is only available here.
Please note, if you remember only one thing from this admission line, that you have to apply separately to the Stanford graduate program, in addition to the Knight-Hennessy Schools Program, to be selected as a Knight-Hennessy student. If the department does not agree with you, we will not pick you as a Knighthen-hennessy scholar (although even though you are not selected as a Hennessy scholar, the department can allow you).
For an understanding of what candidates are looking for, check each department’s website. We look specifically at three fields for Knight-Hennessy scholars:
1. Independence of Thought
- First-step mental sharpness
- Seeks out knowledge and new experiences
- Full of original ideas
- Makes sense of ambiguous situations
- Can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view
2. Purposeful Leadership
- Ambitious, in the best sense of the word
- Driven to improve self
- Willing to take risks
- Persists and bounces back from adversity
3. Civic Mindset
- Personally humble and kind
- Respects differences
- Concerned for and helpful to others
- Low ego
- The deadline to apply for the 2021 Stanford University Scholarship is Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.